For the first time in many years, Sublette County was offered the opportunity to elect a member of the Wyoming House of Representatives chosen solely by the citizens of this county.
Although House District 20 does not include all of Sublette County, citizens will be assured that one of Sublette’s own represents them in Cheyenne.
I would like to thank the citizens of Sublette County House District 20 for giving me the opportunity to represent them in the Wyoming Legislature.
See below for details about the 62nd Wyoming Legislative Session and updates about my work there. For the latest news, visit my page on facebook.
Thoughts on Common Core State Standards (July 24, 2013)
Interim Committee Meetings (Sept. 3, 2013)
Interim Committee Meetings: Education Accountability and Joint Education (October 22-25, 2013)
School Accountability Draft: School Performance Rating Model (posted Sept. 12, 2013)
Teacher Accountability Draft: Wyoming State Model Educator Support and Evaluation System
(posted Sept. 12, 2013)
62nd Wyoming Legislature (Jan. - Feb. 2013)
Albert's weekly updates: Jan. 13 (pdf) • Jan. 18 (pdf) • Jan. 25 (pdf) • Jan. 29 (Audio Update)
• Jan. 30 (Audio Update) • Feb. 2 (Audio Update) • Feb. 5 (Audio Update) • Feb. 7 (Audio Update)
• Feb. 8 (Audio Update) • Feb. 11 (Audio Update) • Feb. 13 (Audio Update)
• Feb. 15 (Revised Audio Update) • Feb. 21 (Audio Update) • Feb. 22 (Audio Update)
• Feb. 23: Lottery Bill (Audio Update) • Feb. 26 (Audio Update) PDF update here
• Feb. 27: Final Report from the 62nd Session (Audio Update)
I have been appointed to the following standing committees in the Wyoming House of Representatives:
Issues of interest this term included:
- Proposed fuel tax increase
- Proposed Wyoming Game and Fish License fee increase
- Healthcare / Medicaid
- Agency budget reductions
- Proposed state lottery