For the first time in many years, Sublette County was in 2012 offered the opportunity to elect a member of the Wyoming House of Representatives chosen solely by the citizens of this county.
Although House District 20 does not include all of Sublette County, citizens will be assured that one of Sublette’s own represents them in Cheyenne.
I would like to thank the citizens of Sublette County House District 20 for giving me the opportunity to represent them in the Wyoming Legislature.
See below for details about the 62nd Wyoming Legislative Session and updates about my work there. For the latest news, visit my page on facebook.
2015 Session of the 63rd Wyoming Legislature (Jan. 13 - Mar. 11)
- Update on a difficult day in the House, with many bills and issues to consider on Second and Third Readings: PDF • MP3 (January 29, 2015)
- Update from Intern Casey Terrell: HB99, Gender-Neutral Language; HB62, Tax Exemptions for Faith-Based Camps; HB 102, Property Tax Sales • MP3 (January 27, 2015)
- Committee of the Whole votes on HB75 and HJ4: PDF • MP3 (January 26, 2015)
- Update on HB75 and HJ4, Balanced Budget Amendment and Constitutional Convention MP3 • PDF (January 25, 2015)
- Second week of Session ends: Alternative Fuels Tax, State Mythical Creature, Next Generation Science Standards, and more PDF • MP3 (January 23, 2015)
- Update from Casey Terrell: HB29, Marijuana Penalties and HB18, Use of Drones by Law Enforcement • MP3 (January 22, 2015)
- Update on HB23, HB73 in Education Committee PDF • MP3 (January 20, 2015)
- Update from Casey Terrell: HB17, HB18 MP3 (January 19, 2015)
- Update: Discussion on Campaign Funding Bill PDF • MP3 (January 16, 2015)
- Audio Update (January 15, 2015)
- Audio Update introducing intern Casey Terrell (January 14, 2015)
- Eve of Session/Summary of Bill Process PDF • MP3 (January 11, 2015)
- Session preview PDF • MP3 (January 4, 2015)
I have been appointed to the following standing committees in the Wyoming House of Representatives:
- Data Security Task Force